Friday, April 5, 2013

Pardon Me

Hey guys!
So sorry for being inactive. Well, as what I've told before, I'm busy and you know it. Bleh :p

Just changed the banner. What do you think? My first edit of my real face. LOL. I'm bad at editing, I know it. The cute background is from Lia. Go and like her fanpage on facebook if you haven't! She shares cute and nice backgrounds and also, she's nice and pretty

You wanna contact me?
Here :

  • My fanpage : YuLi Elite (Like it maybe?)
  • My twitter : @sherlyywijaya (Follow? Mention for follow back)
  • My Facebook : Hwang RyungJi YuLi (Add me?)
  • My WeChat : sherlywijaya (Add?)
  • My Instagram : sherlyywijaya (Follow?)
  • My pigg id : yuyulili55 

Well, I don't have idea of what should I write anymore. LOL
Btw, my birthday is coming >.< 
I'm so curious on what birthday party surprise will I get this year. 24.04. I'm waiting for it.

Good Night 
&
Have a nice dream 

-Yuli Elite a.k.a Sherly Wijaya-

No comments:

Post a Comment