Friday, October 26, 2012

Call Me Maybe

Hey! I've just met you, and this is CRAZY~ But here's my number, so call me maybe~

Hello there!
So this is my first post on my blog! Btw, did you read the tittle just now? Yes, 'Call Me Maybe'. Don't think that I'm going to give you my phone number! LoL! No way!

Actually, the 'Call Me Maybe' there means I'm going to tell you some about me. So ready? Let's GO!

 ( My real face, ikr so ugly >w<)

Facts about me :
1. Real Name : Sherly Wijaya (YuLi Elite is my popular name)
2. DOB : 24th April ---- (year is secret)
3.  Hobby : Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Playing <__< LoL!
5. Fav foods : Sushi, Ramen, Pizza, etc
6. Fav drinks : Pink Lady, Cola, etc
7. Fav fruits : Strawberry, Apple, etc
8. Pico Id : YuLi Elite
9. Pigg Id : yulielite
10. Fanpage : here


That's all~! Idk what to say~ but thanks for reading this post, and don't forget to visit my blog everyday~! ^_^

Bye~ See you!

-YuLi Elite a.k.a Sherly Wijaya-

No comments:

Post a Comment