Friday, December 14, 2012

Crazy Planet

OMG! First exam today! It's math X-X
So hard.. I'm wondering who the hack made the question it's damnly hard.. Oh God! Lots of people can't do it.

Well, I don't understand with my photoshop, it doesn't work. I don't understand about it. Yeah, just wish someone will fix it very soon.

Bad connection. Connection = GTH (Go To Hell). It's so laggy these few days! Damn! I've been waiting for 15-20 mins to load my blog. GTH -.-" What the hell happens to you huh?!

While my mozilla can't load the 'google' thingy even my blog (and it's so laggy too) so I just use the Safari. Too bad --"
I didn't download chrome. I know lots of people use chrome, but I'm lazy to download it. So slow on mine (yeah, you know that). And I think my desktop is full. Whatever.

I've been loading for something but it's just like... error reload error reload error reload! THE HECK!

-YuLi Elite a.k.a Sherly Wijaya-

No comments:

Post a Comment